11.03.2003

Long time no post, I know....

Went to the GA/FLA game in J'ville, FL this past weekend. Of course, UGA lost [again] to the crocs, but what else do you expect? Hey, I support my alma mater, and I've got Bulldawg pride and all that...I just get tired of losing to those suckers from the swamp. New year, same dropped [perfect] passes. No QB protection. Sound familiar? Always does.

Now that I've said that, I did have a good time. It was my first year of actually going to the game, so that was cool. Went to Sea Island on Thursday with my grandpa (dad's dad), uncle (dad's bro-in-law) and cousin (uncle's son). We stayed at The Cloister, which is a super-nice place to go. My grandpa paid for it, so much appreciation goes his way. We ate a TON of food, hung out on the beach, and had an overall good time. It was also the first time Hilary and I have been apart since the wedding, so that was weird.

I have pictures from this past weekend, but I've got very few from the actual game. In fact, I have none. I do have a bunch of pics from the beach - just stuff I thought looked "pictureseque." I'll put them on the site here eventually.

Today is a special day - today is the day I get to scrape the imploded, rotting pumpkin carcass from my porch and launch it into the bushes behind our home to feed all the mutated forest creatures roaming around back there. It is seriously disgusting. In fact, I'll even take a picture of it for you all to see. Turned that smiley jack-o-lantern face into a frown. It smells like roadkill.

No comments: