11.07.2003

Friday afternoon, looking ahead to a weekend at home...wow, just thinking about the traffic in midtown this afternoon makes me tremble.

I don't really have much to say. I've got a ton of stuff on my "to do" list, but since I'll be away from home this weekend and next, it won't be happening. For one, I've got to get head first into finishing up the wedding video from my wedding. I'm gonna have tons of special features and all, throwing it all on a DVD. Nope, not gonna sell it or anything, but seeing as how it was the biggest thing to happen in my life (since birth...that's also very important), I've got plenty of coverage of the event, and events leading up to the event as well (no honeymoon footage though...sorry).

Alright, everyone (which is possibly no one)....have a good weekend!

No comments: