10.21.2003

Today marks 4 months of marital bliss for your's truly. And yeah, even after years of marriage I'll be able to remember our anniversary. See, I know that it's stereotypical guy stuff to forget important dates, but I'm a little more on top of my game than your average guy.

Hil and I carved a pumpkin this weekend with an AWESOME carving kit we picked up from Williams-Sonoma. And yep - as is typical of me and knives, I gave myself a couple of surface wounds. This pumpkin is awesome...I'm gonna try to get some pics up here of that.

And hey, that reminds me of a story...story of a man who always talks about updating his pics section on his website but never does. Roughly the same could probably be said about his "family" section of afore-mentioned website. Okay, so I'm gonna do it one day, swear to it. I've been scanning pics like crazy for almost a year, but for some reason I have yet to format them all and stick em on the site here. Trust me, it's coming, be patient.

And I seriously doubt my family page will ever be complete since it expands faster than my stomach at the Golden Corral. More info on that soon to come....

I think that's it for now. I know you love it, so I'll bring it back to you all soon.

No comments: