10.14.2003

The fair...that's what I was talking about....

Got some corn dogs (awesome, but not quite as good as they were in previous years). It was kind of cold that night, too. That was the first night this fall that it really got kinda cold. So then we all split a funnel cake (my family and I, in case you forgot who went)....it was better than the corn dogs. That's the thing about carnival food - it will kill you. Talk about needing a stomach pump. But hey, I guess that's what all of those fast-spinning rides are for, eh?

Apparently Ahnold Shchreaezzeneggearer is the new goven-ator over in Cali now. I'm down with that. I think almost anything is worth trying over in that desolate state.

I'm getting kind of excited about this movie that eric and some folks are working on over in Athens, GA. I'm trying to put in some time on it myself, but so far all I've done is read the script (it'll have to do...it ain't all that bad) and raise my hand in support of the project. Hopefully I'll be able to do some good to it...just gotta find the time. check it out right here.

Last Friday there was a homecoming game at my old high school and they asked alumni from the band to come play all the songs and junk in the stands. I thought that would be cool, so I passed the word along to some other folks to see if there was any interest. It ended up being kind of rainy, so I didn't know if I'd end up going, but I still did. Chris Haugh (trumpet player in my band Slow Children At Play) came along, as did my brother-in-law Blake. The current band director gave Blake a hard time because he didn't actually play in the band his senior year....well, we're all taking care of that situation right now, but at the time Blake just played anyways. It was about as fun as I think it could have been.

Watched the UGA Bulldogs stomp Tennessee on Saturday....well, I didn't watch all of it, since it was Blake's birthday. I just checked it out now and then. Saw some other games earlier in the day, so that was great.

This week has moved pretty quickly so far. I'm still working on the wedding video from my wedding. I've just about finished logging all the timecode for the clips I want, so I'll capture it soon and start piecing it all together and cleaning it up. I was planning on having this done by Christmas time, but I'm not so sure about that now, what with all the other things I've got going on.

Hopefully Hilary and I are going to meet up with Chris and Mike for a Thrashers game this weekend. Other than that, the plans are pretty wide open. Maybe I'll catch up on some sleep? Maybe I'll catch up on some work? Maybe.

No comments: