9.24.2004

Okay, let me lay out some ground rules...

Everyone should know that I have full control over what is or what is not posted on my page, either by myself or others. With that said, everyone should feel free to respond to my posts however you like. Seriously. I welcome any kind of discussion. While I will allow absolute ignorance and minor levels of dead-end propoganda, I don't much care for some 4-letter words on the page (no, that doesn't mean "love" or "hugs"). So, if you want to post gibberish, rantings, whatever...not a problem. Just keep it PG-13 or lower, or you will probably get deleted. If I have to delete you twice, you get banned.

F.A.Q. -
1. "How can you tell me what I can say? This is violation of free speech! Fascist!"
-Well, actually, this is my property, I created it, and so your rights as protected by government only extend here as far as I let them. Read it...it's actually in the Constitution. Since it is my own property, I am also responsible for maintenance, and I'm not going to let you throw your garbage on my floor if it violates my ground rules (This "question" is actually a good example of gibberish, rantings and also ignorance. Obviously, a comment like this would have no real meaning, but see, right there, I let it sit on the page nonetheless.)

2. "Who do you think you are? Mother (funny bunny)! You can't censor me, I'm a (good golly) American, you son of a (mother and father)!"
-See, that is an example of the type of censorship I might apply to posts of that nature. And if you think I have no right to censor you...well, look at the first FAQ question.

3. "(null)"
-Okay, good...that's an example of someone who I feel didn't even contribute a post worth keeping, regardless of their clear violation of the ground rules.

There are no guarantees...I mean, hey, I'm a reasonable guy. If it seems like you were trying to make a point, but you just couldn't because of all the garbage in your head, well, I might let it ride anyways. But if I think you just wanted to swear at me and all the nice people posting on my site, you're gone. Do it twice, and you're banned.

Hugs and kisses,
Christian

No comments: