9.28.2004

Congratulations to Andy and Abby Garland!

Yep, my friend Andy made the jump into wedlock this past Saturday. He and his new wife Abby are hopefully enjoying some kind of honeymoon this week. I say it that way because, well...last I heard, their flight into Florida was cancelled due to the hurricane. So, hopefully that didn't stop them from going somewhere. Honestly, I'm worried for them - what if they don't get back in time for the UGA vs. LSU game this Saturday?

Oh, you think I'm joking? Well, then you're obviously not a UGA fan. Seriously, Abby's garter was red with little "G's" all around it. They're gonna be at that game, my money's on it (ha! not really!).

Anyways, yeah, it was a really nice wedding. Eric and I did the videography, and as a result we have about 8 tapes to put into the edit, averaging about 35 minutes of material per tape. Let's see, that would be about 4 hours and 20 minutes? Yep, sounds good. Three of those tapes will be edited together though (the ceremony had 3 cameras set up), so that will cut about 1 hour of material completely out.

Send the newlyweds a little e-mail to congratulate them on their new life together, or post something on the comments, or if you know them better...well, then you probably already told them, eh?

As an added note, happy birthday to my blog! I've had this thang up here for a year now, packin' it full of things that I'm certain the world needs to know...things like, "what I did this weekend" or "politicians are dirty." Good times.

No comments: