7.29.2004

Great news folks....after about 5 visits to the Cingular store and probably over a dozen calls to their customer service, Hilary and I FINALLY got what we wanted!

We got a couple of new phones to replace our old technology, and now we're able to put our plans together as a "family plan" and save a butt-load of money. Plus, we get to call each other (and all other Cingular customers) for free. So now, since we've got more minutes than we'll need or use on our mobile plans, we're ditching our landline with Bellsouth. So stop calling our home, and start calling the cell phones. If I want you to have my mobile number, worry not, I'll call you sometime. Besides, it's the same number, so if you were gonna get it you've probably got it by now.

Finishing up this huge project at work right now. It's gonna look really good when I get the final edit together. I'm also working on my sister's (Maureen's) wedding slide show right now. I've got most of it done, should be finished with the rough cut tomorrow. The final edit will come next week after Maureen and my Mom have a chance to look over it. Just want to make sure it's all in there the way they want, and give them a last chance to add to it.

Should be a busy and exciting next few weeks!

No comments: