8.09.2004

Congratulations Mo and Gwam!

That's right....Mo and Graham got married this past weekend in Your Favorite Town (I still laugh at that, Mike). The whole event went off without a hitch...well, you know what I mean. They're on their honeymoon now, and I'm sure they're having a great time (well...you know what I mean).

It was kinda sad to see my little sis getting married. She was the youngestof the 5 of us siblings, and the last to get married. It was a real fun time for all. Thanks to Eric and Andy for helping me out with videography.

This week should be relatively relaxed. I spent so much time at work and working on my sister's slide show (shown at the wedding reception) over the last few weeks, I feel like I've had no time to myself. This week at work is somewhat busy, but the home life shouldn't be so bad. I think I might be watching Hidalgo tonight with Hil. Maybe it won't annoy her if I refer to her as Hil-dalgo during the movie. Maybe pigs fly.

My goal this week is to (finally) purchase the new Adobe Video Collection Pro 2.5. Hilary seems to be going along with it, and it is currently at DEEP DISCOUNT, so we'll see. If I don't post again for a few months, it's probably because I'm playing with my new toys. ;)

No comments: