8.26.2004

Not much posting, eh? Well, I've been kinda busy...just kinda.

Work has been slamming me against the wall. I've just barely had a chance to come up for air. And I've been spending some other spare time learning everything with these programs. I've already got a basic understanding of how to work within this stuff, but the apps are DEEP...seems like I find something new every day. On top of that, I've been working on other stuff, and then of course, spending time with my wife. We've watched some of the Olympics, played a lot of tennis, and enjoyed the waning days of summer as best we can.

This weekend should be fun...going to Athens tomorrow night for a big 'ol party at Eric's new place with the girls (no, Eric is no pimp [zing!], these are just some friends we've known fo-eva, and let's face it, Eric is more comfortable with women [zing!] if you know what I mean [zing!]). Saturday afternoon, I'm going to a Braves game with Andy and some friends. Sort of a bachelor thing with the guys. Then, that night, I'm going to Your Favorite Town to celebrate my maternal grandfather's birthday with my family. Sunday, I'm going to help a friend out with some editing things, and then spend the rest of the day just chillin'.

In about 9 days, the Bulldogs have their first game of the season, a home game against Georgia Southern. Not a big opponent, but it is the first game and a home game, so that means FUN FUN FUN! It also means I'm headed back to Athens. I'll probably drag my guitar/amp/stuff over there to jam with Eric after the game, and spend the night too I suppose. It's a long weekend, so anything goes.

Alright kiddies, stay cool, and please, put some words in the comment box, especially you people who always read my blog and don't say anything (and you thought I didn't see all of you hanging around....mmmm-hmmmmm....). I don't even care if you trash me (because I can delete it)...just say something. I work hard for the money.

No comments: