7.07.2004

Let's see, where are we here...oh yeah:

Happy 4th of July everybody! I know, I'm a couple of days late, but you know, that's how life is sometimes...a couple of days late. So drink up, me heartys, yo ho!

Just got back from vacation, and work is hitting me like a brick in the you-know-what (or you oughta know what, because I'm not going to tell you). Actually, it's not TOO bad. I just like to pretend it is, because then I have an excuse for being so lazy.

Okay, seriously, you should check out the pics section on my site here. I just added a new section for my pics from this trip I just took to St. Simons Island, GA. My family goes there every year, and this was the first year in a while that I've been able to actually go for the entire week. Oh man, it was NICE to have a week at the beach. Just plain awesome.

It was pretty crazy, what with the 20-something people who were all there, but everyone just had such a good time, and it was kinda cool to have the whole group together in one place again, just like the good ol' days.

Also, check out the pics section later today, as there will also be a section of pictures from the 4th of July weekend.

I'm still trying to come up with a better (more automated) way of getting my pics on the site so that it takes less time to do. Obviously, if it didn't take so much time to add pics to the site, I would add more, and there would be much more for everyone to look at. Anyone with any ideas, let me know in the commments below this post.

No comments: