1.04.2005

Hope everyone had a fun/safe Christmas and New Year's....now we all have to cope with the fact that it's 2005 but still feels like 10 years ago. Or is that just me?

Well my friends, we have now reached another rung on the ladder of life. Hilary and I are under contract for our new home, and it's a real beauty. Check it out: (click on the pic to see a bunch more pictures)


We're pretty psyched about it...got the home inspection done last week, and it came out pretty clean. What little repair there was to do was sent along to the sellers for negotiation, and it appears that they have accepted the repairs. What does this mean? It means we close on the property January 26th and move in on the 28th. Awesome.

Now that I've said that, I would like to revisit Christmas. It was an insane/fun time with my family and Hilary's family. Got to see everyone, and scheduling all the stuff was easier this year (both our families are in the same town, which can make this events a little difficult sometimes). I was apparently a good boy this year, as I got some cool stuff.....tons of DVDs that I had been wanting, and some books and CDs as well. Hilary got a new camera (which means I also got a new camera). Her other digital camera had been kinda going haywire the last few months, but it still works. We're holding on to it for pictures at the beach and other times where lugging a larger and nicer camera could be difficult or dangerous (sensitve electronics).

Back to work for everyone who was either on vacation or out of school, so that means traffic is back to hellacious levels. Lots of time to listen to new CDs.

No comments: