1.18.2005

Really been listening to a lot of music lately, coming up with new ideas for songs, and I just wish I had time to get everything down on paper. Maybe in a month or so...

Closing is a week away now, and I've gotta say I think we're handling it pretty well. No big deal, just gonna spend more money than I've ever spent before.

I don't think I've really mentioned this before, but one of Hilary's Christmas gifts from me was a PUPPY! Little shetland sheepdog (sheltie) puppy, born on December 5th. As it turns out, the breeder will be ready to let her go at the end of this month. We'll probably end up waiting 'til we've been in the house a week and gotten settled before we actually go pick her up. Here's a picture:



This house stuff is a whole different kind of fun...very stressful, trying to get everything done, but thinking of the new home, the investment potential, and everything that comes with a house........it'll be a blast :)

**UPDATE**...I know, bit late here, but I JUST got new pictures from the breeder. Also, I should note that we decided to name her Jingles (got her for Christmas, and besides, it's fun to say "Jingles Jolly"). Click here to view some more pictures of her from birth until today.

No comments: