5.20.2004

Had a blast on vacation. Good weather, good food, good company...good times. I'll be posting some pics sometime soon (no, really).

So I come back from vacation, and it appears that the host for my blog, Blogger, has gone and changed up the appearance of their service. Well, that's fine, gotta update stuff now and then, but this update is in the wrong direction if you ask me. They've made everything HUGE...the buttons, words, everything. It's like it's been redesigned for old people (no offense to old people). Prior to the redesign, the look catered more to the techie community, which until recently was the bulk of people doing blogs in the first place. As time goes on, things change. But this just seems a little bulky.

Oh well, I'm sticking with them. Blogger is owned by Google, and the support is good, and there's little chance of these guys disappearing overnight and costing me all of my posts.

This week of work has been sort of dull, but I'm sure it'll pick up soon. I'm ready to go back to the beach myself...

No comments: