1.05.2004

Okay, I just went to post this huge blog, and it disappeared. No clue on that one, but anyways, here's the gist of what I had typed:

-Hilary just had her birthday on December 28th. Send her a nice e-mail to let her know how special she really is.

-Holiday season is over and I'm back in the full swing of the working world. Good to hear all my coworkers had a nice holiday.

-I currently have a strange feeling that I'm forgetting something. No, not about the missing blog, but I actually MENTIONED the strange feeling in the missing blog. I don't know what's up, but usually when I have the feeling that I've forgotten something, I have forgotten something. I could be wrong, but I haven't been before. Hopefully I'll figure this out before anything happens (if it will happen at all). I'm just as confused as you are.

No comments: