4.01.2008

Help me pick a new phone! Hooray!

WARNING - NOT A SUPER-EXCITING BLOG TODAY!!

I am looking to get a new mobile phone...here's the deal:
  • It's for business use
  • It needs to combine the 2 devices I currently carry around - a Palm Z22 (organizer) and a Nokia 6102i (phone) - so that I don't have to carry around 2 devices anymore
  • It has to hold a battery charge pretty good...I don't want to have to recharge the thing every 12 hours
So I've seen lots of stuff out there that will meet these needs, but I don't really know anything about any of them. I am asking for YOUR HELP, dear reader. Do you know something out there that would satisfy all my mobile communication desires? Do you currently have such a fabulous device in your possession that you could recommend to me?

I'm currently on AT&T mobile and have no reason to leave, but since it's a business expense I don't really care what network it's on.

You can just e-mail me or post in the comments if you have anything to offer on the matter.

As a sidebar....I've looked at the Palm Centro (?) devices recently because I could dump all my current information from my Palm Z22 without having to deal with a bunch of conversion. However, it's a fairly brand-new device and I don't know what all it can/can't do. If you think this thing is the bee's knees, let me know (or if you think it really sucks, let me know that, too).

2 comments:

twirldawg said...

I've had my Centro for about a month and I like it a lot. I really like that I can get e-mails on it and access the web.

Christian said...

i'm leaning toward that one...thanks for the comment!