2.26.2004

SNOW!

Left to Right: Me, Hal, Max and Julianna at 'work' Walking around the parking lot this evening with Hilary

That's right...a bonafide blizzard right here in Gwinnett County! Grab the bread and milk and keep the kids indoors, because this is Georgia and we don't have a clue what to do when this white junk starts falling from the sky.

Seriously, those of you not from these parts don't realize how everything shuts down WAAAAAY before it gets serious. Many people are not going to work today, but I am (that's me with a couple of my coworkers at work after our shoot this morning). It wasn't so bad. My wife has to drive north of here for work where it is MUCH worse...sheesh. We got a couple of inches in the span of an hour at about 4:30am this morning (I had to be in early so Hilary and I were already up).

Well, I hope everyone enjoys their SNOW DAY, and remember...don't eat the yellow snow.

No comments: